We hope that you have all remained well and safe during the period of lockdown and our thanks go out to all those who have remained at work and particularly all front-line services. We appreciate that it has been a difficult time and we have been inundated with appointment requests. However, we have always followed Government advice and we are finally looking forward to re-opening on Saturday 4th July. We have obviously implemented many changes at our clinic to keep you, our staff and other patients safe which we will outline below.
As a CQC registered medical aesthetic clinic we can open in accordance with guidance from our regulatory and professional bodies, but we will not initially be offering any beauty treatments, including nails, brows or waxing. We will also not be offering treatments which could be considered a higher risk either by direct contact with mucous membranes, creating a plume during treatment or procedures that require more than 30 minutes of direct patient contact.
Treatments Which We Are Currently Unable To Offer
Lip dermal fillers | Nose augmentation | Fractional CO2 laser | PDO Threads | Medical Microdermabrasion | Plasma Sublimation (Plexr) | Minor Surgical Procedures | Vjuve
We will obviously continue to perform risk assessments and re-introduce these treatments as and when it is safe to do so.
- Where possible, consultations will be performed remotely via Zoom or other electronic means.
- All patients will require a booked appointment, we cannot accommodate walk in patients.
- Prior to attending, patients will need to complete a Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
- Consent forms will be sent and completed electronically prior to your appointment with verbal consent being obtained prior to treatment.
- Payments should be made electronically where possible, with the additional option to pay via a link in the email you receive prior to your appointment.
- You should attend alone for your appointment and if you are attending with another person who is also having treatment, they should remain in their car until their allotted appointment time.
- Touch free, hand sanitising gel is available at the entrance to the clinic. Please make use of this facility when you enter.
- Face masks can be provided if required or you are welcome to wear your own.
- Please do not wear gloves, hand sanitising on entry is more effective.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment as we have limited waiting facilities in operation.
- Unfortunately, we will not be serving drinks to our patients at the current time.
- Due to infection control measures, the toilet facilities will not be in use.
- Please only bring essential items into the clinic, bags will not be allowed in the treatment rooms and will be stored in a container in reception. Ideally, please do not bring bags into the clinic.
- We will operate a one-way system, please arrive at the front entrance of the clinic and exit by the rear door through reception.
- All skincare products have been removed from the clinic, these are available online for free delivery at our online shop (www.cosmedic-clinic.co.uk/shop) or can be ordered in advance for collection when you attend your appointment. These will be appropriately packaged for you to collect.
- Although we have missed seeing many of you, due to limiting the amount of time spent in the treatment rooms and reception area, there will be limited time for socialising.
- Do not attend if you are unwell, have symptoms consistent with Covid-19 or have been asked to self-isolate. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
Click & Collect
We still stock all your favourite skincare products but request that you order these in advance from our online shop so that they are ready for you to collect when you attend for your appointment or after 24 hours of ordering as we will not be keeping stock at our clinic.
Changes we have made to keep you safe
- We have decommissioned one of our treatment rooms for a staff changing area and to limit the distance patients must walk within the clinic.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE according to their role and treatment performed.
- All staff will be wearing surgical scrubs and face masks.
- Clear screens have been installed where needed.
- Appointments have been staggered to avoid patients attending at the same time.
- Appointment length has been increased to allow appropriate cleaning, disinfection and changing of PPE.
- Deep cleaning will occur daily and disinfectant of common areas will occur between appointments.
- Risk assessments have been completed and staff training in infection control and how to don and doff PPE.
- Staff are screened and compliant with Government advice regarding Covid-19.
- Covid-19 signage has been displayed according to Government advice and risk assessments.
- An electronic consent and payment system have been implemented to avoid unnecessary contact with paper, iPads and the card payment terminal.
- All non-essential items, including skincare products, have been removed.
- Fabric chairs have been replaced with wipeable alternatives.