The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Cosmedic Skin Clinic who owns the website and is a limited company, registered in England and Wales, registration number 5638956. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator of health and social care in England and Wales, and as such we comply with the Health and Social Care Act 2008. Our doctors are registered with and regulated by the General Medical Council (GMC) and therefore comply with the Good Medical Practice Guidelines. Our nurses are registered with and regulated by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC),
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you submit a testimonial to us then you agree that we may publish your testimonial together with your name and any logo that you may include on this website or our linked social media and any successor website we may operate from time to time on such page and position as we may determine on our sole discretion.